Well - we are getting ready to go south for forced family fun - errr I mean Thanksgiving holiday. It should be nice, it will be warm although I am looking out the window waiting for the first snow flake to drop. This weekend will be crazy getting packed, getting the house ready for the house/cat sitter and maybe finishing a scarf I started knitting with monster size 19 needles. I'm looking forward to running in warm weather, although I do like it on the cold side - guess I am looking forward running somewhere that is FLAT. Also hanging out by the ocean will be nice. And visiting with the family will be nice, we are helping cook dinner for 13 - YIKES!
I doubt I'll have Internet access so I won't be able to update this for possibly a week unless my brother in law lets us use his computer or there is an Internet cafe somewhere. So I wish all my loyal readers a very Happy Turkey Day - here are the fillins!
1. The last band I saw live was Fred Eaglesmith.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is stuffing - I heart me the stuffing.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is about 3/4 of the way complete!
4. Thoughts of martinis fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear my Birkenstocks to work on casual Friday.
6. Bagpipes remind me of men who wear kilts & no underwear.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making ( and drinking) a birthday martini for my neighbor, tomorrow my plans include a long run I guess and Sunday, I want to sleep in and finish my laundry!
"Dude - don't pack the quilt - you won't need it in Florida." - Nelson