Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill - Ins

We are so enjoying our company but I actually have time to do a quick post - in between cocktails & getting ready for the Greenriver Festival.

1. Sandwich and chips make a quick dinner.
2. Girls in Trucks is the book I'm reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of sleeping outside growing up.
4. That I wouldn't live in Montana was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams to yourself, they are sending you a message.
6. I'm not real good at slowing down to think it over.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling with my friends, tomorrow my plans include hanging out at the Greenriver Festival and on Sunday we'll be sleeping in!

We are drinking Moscow Mules tonight so no new cocktail - cheers anyway!

No comments: