Friday, January 9, 2009

Free at last!


We have finally finished our year sentence with notsowildaboutblue. I'm guessing it may be an option for someone who lives in say, Kansas where there are no trees. But in Connect the Dots - satellite Internet sucks. It's so bad in fact, I am looking forward to getting dial up again. So a quick post during my lunch break.

Training is going good - only 44 days until the Hyannis Half Mary. We are supposed to run a ten mile long run this weekend but since they are predicting 6-10 inches of snow on Saturday, Training Buddy & I are going to opt for the treadmill. And what's better than running for 90 minutes on a treadmill?


On to the Friday Fill ins!

1. It's January; and it's cold.

2. Soup is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like bread and butter - I don't know.

4. Ice cream is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to dream that we will make a change with Obama.

6. I heart my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading a good book - boring!, tomorrow my plans include running long and getting a hair cut and Sunday, I want to sleep in and play in the snow!

No comments: