Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank You

Like a lot of people, my Dad was in the service. He served during the Korean War - no heroics other than giving up his comfy life-style for 4 years and risking a chance at getting shot for the love of country. My grandfather was a Marine during WWI - I believe he did get shot at - he didn't talk about it to anyone when he was alive. I have always had the utmost respect for our troops, whether I agree with the war doesn't matter. So today - in my return to the blog world I don't want to bitch or moan or be snarky or try to be funny - I want to honor and say thank you to those who serve our country, my country, every day - in the US and around the world. I am TiVo'ing this show tonight on PBS - it looks great, go check out the trailer and read the reviews - I hope you get a chance to see it, too.

The Way We Get By - Trailer from The Way We Get By on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Shana said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere.