1. Why are you making such a big deal about hating President Obama - really, Tea Party people give the guy a break!
2. I want you to take me to the Oscars some time - it would be fun.
3. I'm cool with loading the dishwasher then it will be on my terms.
4. I'll lace up my running shoes and see what happens this afternoon with my 5 mile training run.
5. I could use a nice ,cool drink after that run.
6. Big East Championship first and then the National Championship for the UConn women.
7. And as for the weekend, last night (tonight) I'm looking forward to starting It's Cocktail Time again, today (tomorrow) my plans include the training run & then going to see the movie Precious with Training Buddy and Sunday, I want to sleep in and in the afternoon & help pick some awesome bands for Music on the River - our town summer concert series and Sunday night - The Oscars !!
And what better time to return to It's Cocktail Time than on the eve of a 5 mile training run! But I'm happy to report moderation was exercised, water was drunk & I got to sleep in so all is well. This is Hubby & I's take on the traditional Dirty Martini. We tried out this new eco- friendly vodka, Vodka 360 which has cool packaging & a $20 mail in rebate so for $10 you can't go wrong!
Dirty Martinis - the HB Way