Saturday, March 27, 2010
1. The right word is sometimes hard to find.
2. Go outside and play kids and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up was a really sad movie..
4. Not far from coffee is where you'll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that really cool treasure in the What Not Corner at the dump?
6. Training for a half marathon is starting to sound like a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to basketball watching, tomorrow my plans include above plans plus laundry and Sunday, I want to sleep in & watch the UConn women rock at noon!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Saturday, March 20, 2010
2. Mojitos at happy hour..and I say why not?
3. What do you think of those UConn women!
4. At Starbucks (I think)it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday but I'm loving Klekolo, my local brewer better.
5. People say that what we're all seeking is happiness.
6. The image I cherish most is hanging out with my Mom in Ireland - that was amazing.
7. And as for the weekend, last night I was happy to go see my neighbor's dtr in the play Oklahoma - you rocked Ally!, today my plans include dentist, gardening, going to the dump & mojitos and Sunday, I want to sleep in & watch the Uconn women dominate!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Saturday, March 6, 2010
1. Why are you making such a big deal about hating President Obama - really, Tea Party people give the guy a break!
2. I want you to take me to the Oscars some time - it would be fun.
3. I'm cool with loading the dishwasher then it will be on my terms.
4. I'll lace up my running shoes and see what happens this afternoon with my 5 mile training run.
5. I could use a nice ,cool drink after that run.
6. Big East Championship first and then the National Championship for the UConn women.
7. And as for the weekend, last night (tonight) I'm looking forward to starting It's Cocktail Time again, today (tomorrow) my plans include the training run & then going to see the movie Precious with Training Buddy and Sunday, I want to sleep in and in the afternoon & help pick some awesome bands for Music on the River - our town summer concert series and Sunday night - The Oscars !!
And what better time to return to It's Cocktail Time than on the eve of a 5 mile training run! But I'm happy to report moderation was exercised, water was drunk & I got to sleep in so all is well. This is Hubby & I's take on the traditional Dirty Martini. We tried out this new eco- friendly vodka, Vodka 360 which has cool packaging & a $20 mail in rebate so for $10 you can't go wrong!
Dirty Martinis - the HB Way