10 Things you Hate About Traveling
This is sort of easy - without sounding whinney because I'm lucky enough to go on vacation every once in awhile.... in no particular order.
1. Leaving the cats at home - always makes me feel guilty even though we have a really good sitter.
2. Packing - I always save it until the last minute.
3. Waiting in airports - when I did a lot of business travel this seemed like such a waste of time.
4. Staying in crappy hotels that you thought weren't going to be crappy.
5. Getting stuck in a smoking room at the hotel.
6. Feeling vulnerable over seas because you are an American.
7. Getting sick over seas - oh that is a bad one especially in a Third World country when you really need a doctor. An incident in India comes to mind.....
8. Fighting with Hubby because we are both tired & stressed - this is supposed to be a vacation, right??
9. Thinking that you lost your passport - a whole other post.....
10. Being ready to come home and you still have a week on the road.
I won't blame security delay on any misery as I would rather get to where ever I am going safe. These are random vaca shots from Ushuia, Argentinia and our trip to South America...