Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ten On Tuesday - Wednesday Edition




Ten Things That I Think are Cool - well it seems I might be a little out of step with popular culture but these are things that i definitely think are very cool - in no particular order....




1. My friends - I have the coolest, greatest friends ever. And that means all of you!


2. My cats - even Dillon who is in kitty heaven had an air of cool about him.


3. Hubby having a martini on ice waiting for me when I get home from work on a Friday night - so 50's cool.


4. Hand knit socks - nerdy but so fun. I am really almost done with my first pair - over 6 years in the making!


5. The first snow fall.


6. Hot spiced cider in the fall.


7. Christmas Eve - love it.


8. Traveling out of town to watch the Red Sox play - more on that later!


9. The library - again nerdy but man you can check out so many books for free!


10. Cooking a great meal - making good food is very cool!






No comments: