Thursday, December 31, 2009

10 random shots of 2009





I thought today I'd share 10 random shots of 2010 that I thought I would share with you all at some point in the year but then stuff happened so...... here it goes now. In no particular order since I can not get how to format these in blogger ....damn you blogger!! The sunset shot is off our back patio. Then we have a shot of some art work in Valparsio - that was such a cool visit and I would go back in a heartbeat. Then we have some shrunken heads in a museum in Valparsio.





















Next is Hubby in this very cool cafe in Buenos Aries - the colors were so bright! Next is open pit grilling at a

restaurant we ate at in Ushuaia,Argentina. It was all you can eat and boy was it good. I think we were the first ones for dinner since we ate at 7:00pm
instead of the usual 10 or 11:00pm



Back in the states is a pic of our wood shed - we split about 3-4 cords of wood preparing for the winter and have almost burned through half of it. We enjoyed our trip to NYC for hubby's b-day and this is some of the great architecture (old buildings) in Greenwich Village.












A gorgeous quilt from the Lowell Quilt Show - another fun trip we took and a shot of a beautiful fall day in Vermont. Finally I am posing with Nelson and some purple beaded mitts I made for Nico's Mom for Thanksgiving/Christmas. They turned out better than the picture shows and are so 80's fabulous! We both love them & I am knitting a black pair for me!


You could never tell by this page formatting that I was the editor of our yearbook in high school - sorry Mrs. Muellar for all the trapped white space!









No comments: