This is getting to be a weekly habit. But since I only have about 3 people who read this blog (but ya'll have been here 1,700 times per my site counter) and two of you are coming to dinner tonight - I think I'll be forgiven.
And...here we go!
1. The last thing I ate was a Pay Day Candy bar for lunch and peanut butter and homemade strawberry jam sandwich for breakfast.
2. A chandelier for the house we haven't even started to build yet is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it must be Connecticut because we have gotten a shit load of rain this summer.
4. Hubby was the first person I spoke to this morning.
5. Hugs are fun to give to Training Buddy because she hates them.
6. I'd love a Scarlett O'hara - extra Southern comfort, please.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to dinner at the Yacht Club (didn't happen so I am pretending on this part - I got stuck in traffic and didn't make it) and Saturday I'll be cleaning and painting and on Sunday, sleeping in and more cleaning & painting .
I'm going easy on the cocktail - but it's a good one. Kevin - I may use yours next week if you read this blog). When I'm done with this post - I will be having a Moscow Mule - preferably drank out of a copper mug which of course I own.
2 oz vodka
Pour the vodka into an ice filled copper mug or collins glass. Fill to the top with ginger beer and add a squeeze of fresh lime juice.