Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill - In and It's Cocktail Time!

Quick - I have to get to work!


1. Dusk is my favorite summer time part of the day.

2 My favorite John Hughes movie is Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

3. Lamb's ear plant is something I love to touch , I can't pass one by without touching it - weird I know!

4. The full moon is always welcome, it gives me energy and charges my crystals!

5. I'm enjoying my cup of coffee right now.

6. When daylight fades I love watching all the bats come out!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner in a new restaurant tomorrow my plans include going to the New England Quilt Museum Quilt Show in Lowell Mass. and Sunday, I want to sleep in and hang out with my tick buses!


Quick cocktail - a Cucumber Martini with this new, organic very nummy liquor. Go check out this review web site - they have lots of other flavors I'd like to try as well. We saw the product in Imbibe magazine and my friends at the local packy happily order it for me - it's good stuff!


Refreshing Cucumber Martini


1 oz Thatcher's Cucumber Liquor

2 oz your favorite vodka


Pour all ingredients in a martini shaker - shake gently & pour into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a thin slice of cucumber and enjoy!


Cheers!

No comments: