See - I promised I'd write something tonight. Really, after I cleaned up the kitchen from 3 weeks worth of ignoring it (ok - not quite three weeks) because of basketball, the Red Sox played this afternoon (and lost) I had nothing else to do. Or rather that I felt like doing and since gym nazi is already in bed- I better speed this up.
And...here we go!
1. Anonymous...no, just trying to stay undercover.
2. Vacation is a great thing.
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, it will always get better.
4. Daffodils and cocktails out on the patio are what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when you can buy quilting fabric, yarn or fancy booze.
6. Peeps MUST go into the Easter Basket!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Hubby making me a surprise martini, tomorrow my plans include cooking an early Easter dinner and Sunday, I want to sleep in and then enjoy Habib Koite concert at the Iron Horse!
And now - cocktail time!
This is the 3rd time I have tried to type this - I'm tired so without all the witty commentary I had before blogger became such a pain....
Mix in a martini shaker over ice
2 parts good vodka
1 part Passion Fruit Jenever
Shake vigorously and serve in a chilled martini glass - enjoy!!
This stuff is also awesome in champagne for a mimosa with an extra kick.
And Nico's Dad (who I think reads this blog ever so faithfully - go check out Habib's You Tube video - I think you'll love this music)