Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Other Nine on Wednesday

I must admit the NCAA is getting in the way of my blogging. I am trying to watch as many of the games as I can and as many as Hubby will sit through. he is not such a fan but is now a UCONN convert. This weekend will be the Final Four for both so life may be back to normal. Which will let me tackle my remaining 9 items on the my To Do Post..

1. Finish Training Buddy's quilt - almost done, really....
2. Start my mother-in-law's quilt for her Christmas gift.
3. Sort through boxes of Florida stuff because really, we have lived in CT for 8 years now.
4. Read all my back logged Hartford Courant's - why I must do that I don't know but that is just how I roll.
5. Hang up clothes because throwing them on the spare bed is not really proper storage.
6. Take a pic of our empty wood shed before Hubby's cleans it up and we start to fill it up again.
7. Rake out my garden - yuk...
8. Read more of the bazillion library books I feel compelled to check out.
9. Delete or watch the TiVo'd Oprah episodes I have - I think 2 weeks worth.

No comments: