Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Ten Favorite Christmas Songs


This week's Ten on Tuesday should be pretty easy, my fav Christmas songs. Most of mine are traditional but I have a couple that I only hear on my favorite radio station WWUH. I've tried to link to You Tube videos where I can so you can check them out for yourself. I really wish my brother read this blog - I'm sure he'd have a few comments.
In no particular order... ( And yes I remember the Karen Carpenter special)


1. Christmas in the Trenches 1914 - John McCutcheon


3. Merry Christmas from the Family - Robert Earle Keene

4. Christmas in Washington - Steve Earle & Joan Baez


6. Carol of the Bells - sung by a choir - just like the Teen Tones when I was in high school

7. I'll Be Home for Christmas - Elvis Presley

8. The Nutcracker Ballet - all of the music

9. The 12 Days of Christmas - John Denver & The Muppets

10. December - George Winston, the entire album


ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

Biteofpunkinpie said...

thanks! i just saw the link you posted in the comments of june's blog. i can't wait to try it!