TGIF is all I have to say this week. It seems like I have been running around and not getting caught up - maybe that pre-vacation panic? Anyhow - the town of East Haddam is swine flu free - at least the school is good and dis-infected. Whatever....
And...here we go!
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is sometimes keeping your mouth shut.
2. I don't care that much for clams except in chowder.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of cotton candy.
4. Daffodils are my favorite spring flower.
5. Things on my desk include many types of post it notes - I love them.
6. Latin music makes me wanna dance, but I'm not very good.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting help finishing knitting a pair of socks I have been working on for 5 years, tomorrow my plans include hashing and Sunday, I want to sleep in and cook dinner for our house sitters/cat babysitters
And now for happy hour - since champagne is one of my most favorite things to drink - we'll be trying this tonight.
1 oz. Vodka
2 oz. Pomegranate Juice
Combine Vodka and Juice in a shaker with ice, mix well. Strain into a chilled wine or cocktail glass and top with champagne.
Garnish with blueberry stuffed red raspberry.