Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ten on Tuesday




I haven't done this one for awhile. This weeks Ten on Tuesday - Ten Guilty Pleasures on TV. I don't watch much regular TV - lots of sports but I have a view guilty pleasure shows...






1. Extreme Home Makeover - this show makes me cry every time- I love it!



2. What Not to Wear - I TiVo this show and have been known to watch the really good episodes several times - example Christina and her "girls". It's on the TiVo now awaiting a visit from Nico's Mom & Miss Lillie B in a couple of weeks. We crack open the wine and watch this show until the wee hours.



3. Biography - I tend to be snobby about all the Hollywood gossip and won't read People (unless I'm at the hairdresser) but put those same people on Biography and I am all over it.



4. Oprah - I TiVo her show so I can pick through them. I used to be a very faithful viewer when I worked from home but not so much anymore.



5. The Today Show - which really isn't much better than the entertainment shows - although I will start to boycott if they turn into The Micheal Jackson show because quite frankly - I am so over it. He was a child molester - 'nuff said.



6. NFL football - my favorite team is the Miami Dolphins but I would sit in front of the TV all day Sunday and pretty much watch any game.



7. Project Runway - so snarky and so fun.



8. Top Chef - so snarky and so fun but with food.



9. Dinner Impossible - more fun with food - Robert Irvine is wound up!



10. The Barefoot Contessa - because really, Ina is soooooooo the Hamptons.






That's about all I can think of - other than sports I don't watch that much TV. How about you - what are your TV guilty pleasures?

No comments: