I don't have any exciting plans for the weekend, oh wait - since half marathon training buddy reads this I am excited to run my training run! I haven't run much this week (translate: at all since my truck blew up) so the training run will be that much more special. But it's only 4 miles, a mantra I am sure I will be repeating in my head as I slog my notwatchingmyweightverywell body down the road. So I will send reiki to my run and keep a positive mood and all will be well with the world.
My brother and I have been having a very spirited e-mail conversation this week. He happens to think W has done a fine job and is horrified by the events of Tuesday. It all started when I sent him the link to this very awesome letter by Alice Walker. So, I do get that not anyone had a great week but baby bro - your guy had his 8 years and now mine has 4. And since I doubt you read this, I do think W did a crappy job.
If you are in need of a good laugh - go check out one of my favorite blogs - Bye Bye Pie. I always enjoy me a June post. The best one ( I think) is when she had gas at work. It's sort of sad that I know that is her post for May 16th but I have read it more than once when I needed a little cheer.
Since it's Friday - here are my fill ins- oh ya, in case you were wondering if I won the snow blower - they have post-poned the announcement until tomorrow - so keep thinking good thoughts! Hubby asked me what I was going to do with it when I win & I just smiled.... Have a great weekend!
1. My blueprint for success includes keeping a positive attitude.
2. Goetze's carmel cremes (link to an awesome candy blog) was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is who cares, whatever is on sale.
4. Knitting, unless you keep buying shitloads of yarn like I do can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about more house building stories - it was soooo fun.
6. Being a loyal friend is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling at home, tomorrow my plans include having a glass or two of wine and oh ya - a long run and Sunday, I want to go for a hike with hubby!