A gray, rainy day here in Connect- the -Dots but next week they are predicting snow. Yippee! First snow of the season means we get to drink port ( a tradition we started when we moved up here) and go to the Bidwell Tavern for wings. Another weird tradition we have but they have amazing wings and awesome beer on top and are a higher elevation than us so it usually snows there earlier in the year.
If you need to try and stay warm - go here to try and win a quilt. They are really nice, thanks to Chris at stumblingoverchaos for pointing me to this really cool contest. Good luck but I hope I win at least one of them - especially since I didn't win the snow blower - bummer....
Ok - on with the show - have a great weekend!
1. Please feel free to leave a comment so I know you care.
2. When I ride in a new car I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is a meal for friends.
4. Good energy is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about hanging out with positive people.
6. Montana always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a glass (bottle?) of wine and changing from my dress and high heels - YUK!, tomorrow my plans include the training run and dinner with good friend my training buddy and Sunday, I want to sleep in then watch the 'Fins beat Oakland !