The AT&T repair guy is coming out Sunday to see if we should be able to get DSL - my vote is he will say , sorry you guys can't get it and then proceed to get stuck going up the driveway leaving. I'll let you know what happens - have a great weekend!
1. Oh, I am so happy it's Friday!
2. For the most part I like changes, big and little.
3. During a sad movie or while watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition, I always cry.
4. Running 9.5 miles; are you kidding me???
5. Right now I'd like to be home with the kitties, by the fire, with a nice glass of wine watching Hubby cook me a wonderful dinner and then watching him do the dishes.
6. I guess my computer, is my favorite gadget.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing a little but having a pretty full schedule, tomorrow my plans include running 9.5 miles & eating breakfast with training buddy that will feature BACON, then going to a symphony concert and out to dinner in New Haven Saturday night and Sunday, I want to sleep in as always and maybe read one of the ten million library books I have or quilt or knit!
Thanks, Princess and Mr & Mrs Training Buddy for my great catnip cigar!