Short post - Ten Things I'm Good At. Those of you who know me, please feel free to comment. In no particular order....
1. Throwing a party - I think I throw a pretty fun party. I usually have a level of detail so people notice (like I clean my house) but try not to be stuffy.
2. Trivial Pursuit - I know a little bit about alot of things, for instance I know the Budweiser label by heart "This is the famous Budweiser beer...." Learned it in high school - good ol' Montana education system.
3. Buying gifts - I think for the most part I am damn good at buying other people gifts. I'm sure some of you may have felt I missed the mark a time or two.
4. Convincing people to run a marathon - Ok - I have downgraded to a half marathon but I have convinced more than one of you out there to run 26.2 miles. ( I couldn't find another logo so even though I didn't run it in 2001 I did run the first one & 2 more after that).
5. Traveling - I'll pretty much go anywhere & do just about anything on the road. Although I am gun shy from Third World countries after India, but that's another post.
6. Being a friend - I think I'm a good friend. Or if not I try really hard to be.
7. Watching sports - I heart sports - almost everything but especially football.
8. Collecting fabric -I'd like to say quilting since that is what I buy the fabric for but must admit I might be better at buying the fabric - I have a lot in my stash.
9. Enjoying good coffee - I heart good coffee and am ever so happy to have three awesome, independent coffee shops within walking distance of my job.
10. Being a good kitty Mom - my cats are so spoiled.......really spoiled.