Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's Tuesday !


Short post - Ten Things I'm Good At. Those of you who know me, please feel free to comment. In no particular order....

1. Throwing a party - I think I throw a pretty fun party. I usually have a level of detail so people notice (like I clean my house) but try not to be stuffy.

2. Trivial Pursuit - I know a little bit about alot of things, for instance I know the Budweiser label by heart "This is the famous Budweiser beer...." Learned it in high school - good ol' Montana education system.

3. Buying gifts - I think for the most part I am damn good at buying other people gifts. I'm sure some of you may have felt I missed the mark a time or two.

4. Convincing people to run a marathon - Ok - I have downgraded to a half marathon but I have convinced more than one of you out there to run 26.2 miles. ( I couldn't find another logo so even though I didn't run it in 2001 I did run the first one & 2 more after that).

5. Traveling - I'll pretty much go anywhere & do just about anything on the road. Although I am gun shy from Third World countries after India, but that's another post.

6. Being a friend - I think I'm a good friend. Or if not I try really hard to be.

7. Watching sports - I heart sports - almost everything but especially football.

8. Collecting fabric -I'd like to say quilting since that is what I buy the fabric for but must admit I might be better at buying the fabric - I have a lot in my stash.

9. Enjoying good coffee - I heart good coffee and am ever so happy to have three awesome, independent coffee shops within walking distance of my job.

10. Being a good kitty Mom - my cats are so spoiled.......really spoiled.

4 comments:

Shana said...

You forgot blogging! You're good at blogging!

Margy said...

Aw shucks -Thanks! I am having fun blogging - it's nice to know you think I'm good at it. And right back at ya - your blog rocks!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you get credit for convincing me to run a Marathon! NEVER would have done that witout you...and I always smile when I remember you freaking out the night before and me thinking "Why did I ever listen to Margy, I must have been crazy!"...but it all worked out in the end :) Did you get my email about NYC 1/2 in April...

Shana said...

I just tagged you on my blog with an award because I like your blog, not because I think you're illiterate. When you see the award, you'll understand.