Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I missed Ten on Tuesday

AT & T is coming out for a visit on Sunday so maybe, just maybe we'll get Internet then. Or not, the odds are about even for yes or no.
I did see a lot of the Inauguration events and they took my breath away. I loved the President's speech - a nice mix of tough love and reality without being mean. I do have have hope for the good ol' USA but agree it will take all of us to push & pull progress along. I know my brother feels different but until we agree to discuss politics (which we have agreed is probably not a good idea) or he comments on my blog - I get to write whatever I want.
I have a training tonight at a local hospice unit. I'm going to be a volunteer - something i have wanted to do for awhile. I have so many things to be thankful for - I feel the need to give back.
For all of my loyal readers who like to cook - please go check out Lydia's blog The Perfect Pantry. She writes beautifully about food and recipes and all things cooking. While you are there, go vote for her as the top food blog (she gives you the how to's on her latest post). I love reading her blog and if you are a foodie or a want to be foodie - you really have to go check it out.
Ok - off to a quick dinner, then my first training.

No comments: