Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fillins...

I'm tired (translate lazy) today so will use this great blog idea for my post today - thanks Shana!

1. Right now, I'm feeling tired, not sure why.
2. Home working on a quilt or knitting or drinking a nice glass of wine is where I want to be.
3. How does one stay motivated to run once one has signed up for a half marathon?
4. Fear of not finishing keeps me on track.
5. Please don't forget to leave a comment.
6. My friends and family and cats fill me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quilting, tomorrow my plans include running and Sunday, I want to meet my friend for a chick flick!

Have a great weekend ya'll!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Sounds like a great weekend :-) Love your bat, btw!

Thanks for playing!

floribunda said...

I was thinking that might be a bat... I certainly couldn't think of anything else it resembled! I'll come back and read more later on.

Shana said...

Knitting, running, cats, wine, chick flicks.

Is this my blog? Am I lost?