Have I told you how much I hate commercials for horror movies? Well you gotta know I hate the dang movies too. So ... I will try my hand at 10 I can even think of, because really? I'd rather not think about them at all. In no particular order as I doubt I'd watch any of these again (unless so noted)
1. The Shining - I might watch it again. I did go to the hotel in Estes Park, Colorado where it was filmed. I really wanted to see a ghost but didn't. Good martinis, tho!
2. The Stand - Loved the book - I've read it at least 3 times. The TV movie was pretty good.
3. The Omen - read the book, the movie, hell the movie poster still freaks me out!
4. Halloween - the first one. I watched it in high school English class - the teacher would probably get fired for that today. At one point - I screamed so loud the principle's office called up to the classroom to make sure we were OK.
5. The Amityville Horror - when we were looking for house to buy in CT I wouldn't even go in and look at a gambro construction style house.
6. Carrie - good flick, I'd watch it again but sure as hell don't want to be 16 again.
7. Jaws - who didn't jump a mile when the head rolled out of that hole in the boat?
8. Blair Witch Project - this still freaks me out & I won't even go find a link out there on the Internet - I live in the woods for Dog's sake!
9. The Exorcist - I still switch the radio station if Tubular Bells comes on. And it just scared the crap out of me to even listen to that link - so I hope you fine readers appreciate it! : - )
10. Rosemary's Baby - I am too freaked to watch all of it - even it's abridged as hell version on TV.
On to a happier subject - did any of you catch that fabulous 'Fins game on Sunday? I love it when they beat Buffalo! Happy spooky day - tell me what your fav scary movies are!