Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ten Best Meals


This one was hard. I love love LOVE good food. And it doesn't have to be fancy or snobby - just taste good. I also enjoy the company I keep for those good meals - good friends & good companionship are more important than food. So here is my crack at my 10 Best Meals - after number one and two, in no particular order.

1. My Mom's chicken and noodles - my absolute favorite meal, hands down.

2. The first pizza hubby made me while we were dating - home made crust, home made sauce - nummm

3. Rare prime rib so soft you can cut it with a butter knife - best has been found out West

4. Good sushi

5. Most of the food we ate on our trip in Vietnam - it was fab!

6. Stone Crabs anywhere, but Joe's was pretty damn good

7. L'Anjou in Lake Worth, FLA - always great food and service

8. The meal we had at the Bee and Thistle in CT - it lived up to all the hype

9. Appetizers at Rays Boat House in Seattle - the view, the food, the company

10. Any meal with Good friends


What are your favorites? Let me know!

1 comment:

floribunda said...

the first meal my husband made was pizza, too -- homemade dough and everything! too bad he put goat cheese on it... although it didn't set us back much.