This one was hard. I love love LOVE good food. And it doesn't have to be fancy or snobby - just taste good. I also enjoy the company I keep for those good meals - good friends & good companionship are more important than food. So here is my crack at my 10 Best Meals - after number one and two, in no particular order.
1. My Mom's chicken and noodles - my absolute favorite meal, hands down.
2. The first pizza hubby made me while we were dating - home made crust, home made sauce - nummm
3. Rare prime rib so soft you can cut it with a butter knife - best has been found out West
4. Good sushi
5. Most of the food we ate on our trip in Vietnam - it was fab!
6. Stone Crabs anywhere, but Joe's was pretty damn good
7. L'Anjou in Lake Worth, FLA - always great food and service
8. The meal we had at the Bee and Thistle in CT - it lived up to all the hype
9. Appetizers at Rays Boat House in Seattle - the view, the food, the company
10. Any meal with Good friends
What are your favorites? Let me know!