Friday, October 17, 2008

My Oh My....



Wow - I must admit I was a doubter. For all my talk & postings, I was one of the 50% that got disgusted and went to bed. (I think about half those who said they didn't are lying). So, tonight Hubby & I will watch the game from the 7th inning on, when we got PO & went to bed but thank goodness, kept TiVo'ing the game. Can the Sox pull it off? I'll be staying up for the whole game Saturday night! (Above photo from the Boston Globe)

Big plans for the weekend to join friends at Thunder In The Valley, we are going to tail gate which should be interesting. I'll post photos next week.


On a serious note - I did watch all of the debate the other night. Something happened that I didn't quite notice until I read this blog. Fair warning - I am pro-choice so it is doubtful McCain could have said anything to sway my vote. What he said about a woman's right to choose has given me serious pause... and very serious concern. How can he ( and his running mate) profess to be someone who wants government out of everything - except for my uterus? So if you are a woman or love a woman, I invite you to think about how he addresses this in the debate. They don't have to agree with my decision on what I might do if I became pregnant or if I might lose my life if I stayed pregnant, but I ask them to respect my right to choose.


It's beautiful today and you can just start to see it's really fall from my office. So I'll end this post on a nice meditative shot...

1 comment:

Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

Ah well, the Sox are out of it.. and so, I believe (and hope), is McCain.