Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ten Artists/Groups that Remind Me of High School....


Yikes - like I didn't feel old enough as it is! But this was kind of fun. I must admit for someone who has grown up to be what I like to consider a sophisticated (and somewhat snobby) lover of good music; folk, Indie, classical, blues, world music. My list is pretty narrow, mid-Western typical early 80's stuff. And yes - I believe I had at least one 8 track tape of every band listed below. Which is why I remember them - listening to a tape while we cruised the drag in good ol' Dillon.
Hell - I don't even listen to 80's music now! Ok - I do have one CD from a band in this group - why don't you try to guess which one?




1. Foreigner


2. AC/DC ( old stuff with Bon Scott)


3. Molly Hatchett


4. Journey


5. Kansas


6. Cheap Trick


7. The Cars


8. Van Halen


9. Asia


10. Divo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well of the list of 10 I had 7 but I can hold my head up and say they were all LP's not 8 tracks :-)

Margy said...

Oh I have 2 Peaches crates of LP's and about 200 45's..... sigh.. I don't know what I did with the 8 tracks.

Kenneth B said...

Grateful forr sharing this